We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
What do we collect?
• e-mail address
• billing address
• shipping address
• phone number
• date of birth
How do we use your personal information?
Paragraphs & Co. uses your personal information across our enterprise to provide you with a superior customer experience and, as necessary, to administer our businesses. For example, we use your personal information to:
- Provide customer service by telephone and online;
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services;
- Administer sweepstakes, contests, promotions or surveys and provide appropriate notifications;
- Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize and enhance our Websites and advertising;
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues; and
- Manage our business.
With whom do we share personal information?
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority at Paragraphs & Co. Paragraphs & Co does not share your personal information without consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
By doing business or interacting with Paragraphs & Co., you are consenting to the storage and processing of your personal information to and within facilities located in the Tanzania.